Yah Friday!! So excited for the weekend!! I got a lot done this week, still have a lot to do this weekend, but enough off my plate that I can enjoy myself!
I'm posting Abie's Valentines today. She designed these herself :) I trimmed out all the 3x3 pieces and she did all the cutting (of the overlays), writing and assembly.
Fabulous job, don't you think? ;)
The Valentine paper was two sided so even the back of the card is pretty!
Yesterday KATIE gave me this awesome award! If you haven't been over to Katie's blog before, you should go check her out. She has a little bit of everything. Layouts, home decor, food, photography, funny stories and the cutest haircut EVER ;)
This award goes to awesome, up and coming blogs, with under 200 followers. I need to pass it along to five other people. So here goes...
1) Joh She has some amazing layouts, a cute cat and I always get a little chuckle every time I read her
2) Vanessa Her blog is little mix of everything. I love all the do it yourself ideas she comes up with!
3) Schell Oh how I love Schell :) She is the sweetest, bestest thing EVER! She can color like
nobody's business with Bics AND colored pencils and do things with a Cricut I've never seen
4) Mary Jo I feel a special bond with Mary Jo because she lives in St. Louis and I live in KC:) But I
love her layouts and she made the cutest mini album awhile back! She's currently working in an album for her mother in law that I'm anxious for her to share!
5) Tammy Tammy has the most amazing tips, advice, layouts I could go on and on about her. She is just awesome!
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy your weekend and I'll see you soon!