Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project Life 2014 Week 1

Hey there! Happy Tuesday :)  Today I wanted to share with you my cover page and first week of Project Life for 2014.  That still sounds so weird to me.

I'm using the Kraft Edition this year and I love it so far.  I'm sure I'll grow sick of it after a few months, but for right now I love it :)



Here's my cover page.  I followed the kit's example exactly and love it.  I used simple handwritten journaling, which I've gotten better at becoming okay with over the years.


Here is week one.  I started my week on Wednesday, the first.  I felt like I needed it to being in January rather than waiting until this Sunday.  I added a little sticky flag and some washi to the title card because one thing about the Kraft Edition is that the title cards are VERY plain.  I took the third picture out for this week, it was of Abie's volleyball team :)

I've already started on week two and even have one of my pictures printed.  I find it helps me keep on track if I work ahead a bit.

So that's it for today.  I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thank you for stopping by today!  See you soon!!

10 comments:

  1. Go girl! Love that Kraft kit! I'm using the Sunshine edition this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit looks so cute! I love the colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I love how you keep it simple. I probably would have started the week on Wednesday too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally loving that kraft edition. I have not seen this one
    awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your title page....so much fun! I got a Selphy for my birthday....so stinking excited about that! Do you have any experience in digital scrapbooking? I need to know if there is something I can do without purchasing Photo Shop?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kit is great! I really love your first pages.

    That is kind of good about the cards being plain - it gives you lots of room to be crafty with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS. That is awesome that you are on Week 2 already! I'm feeling very behind right now...I'm still on December 22, 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks awesome Becky! These cards are fab! Really loving this Kraft kit. Uh oh, I better stay away from Hobby Lobby lest I be tempted...... I really do not need another Core kit right now. It looks like the cards will give you the room for additional embellishing when you have the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cover page and 1st page look awesome.
    I heard about the Kraft kit, and thought is would look great..and it does :)
    I really like your bit of added colour.
    I am planning on working on my P365 tomorrow…but it may take me all day to clean up after finishing my DD, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo!! Here you go! I think it is so great that you are so successful with these albums. I keep thinking how great it would be, but then I still need to finish my summer one :p

    ReplyDelete