Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lunchbox notes.

Hello Wednesday, I'm sure happy you're here!  Today I wanted to share some lunchbox notes I made for the girls.  I periodically make a stash of these to throw in Landry's lunch.  Well yesterday I decided to throw one in Abie's binder (since she buys her lunch at school).  She loved it!


These cards started out at 2.5 x 2.5 purple polka dots with flowers.  I quickly covered them with black card stock and then embellished them with post it note flags.  I stamped a few different sentiments and added some fun embellishments on a couple.  So quick and simple, but the girls love them!

That's it for me today.  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and I appreciate the visit!!  Thanks for stopping in!

9 comments:

  1. i love lunch box notes and you just reminded me that i have not made one in awhile! going to have to make a couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I used to love sending lunch box notes to my kids. My mom even used to write on our napkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little surprise for the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! What a nice surprise for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I love that you put one in Abie's binder!

    My mom used to do this for us too, and it definitely made for some wonderful memories! They are going to love looking back on this memory one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea of lunch notes :)
    I like the black background it really pops the other colours.
    I love flags/banners, so I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need to do this for Erin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fun. I'm sure it puts a smile on their faces in the middle of the day. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good idea, my girls are a bit to old for them now :(

    ReplyDelete