Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bloggy Award!

So one of my WONDERFUL bloggy friends, TRACY over at Tracy's Treasures gifted my this blog award!






Now, there are a few rules with this yummy looking award..

1)  Send a thank you to the person who gave you the award (I left Tracy a comment on her blog   thanking her) and link their blog (her blog is linked above and if you haven't checked her blog out, GO THERE NOW, SHE IS AMAZING!)

2)  Answer 7 random facts about yourself.

3)  Pass this award out to 8 other blogs.

Okay here are my 7 random facts:

1)  I don't like to drive at night.
2)  I'm afraid of needles.
3)  I love to have people over for dinner.
4)  I don't have a best girlfriend.
5)  My best friend is my husband.
6)  I love to watch cooking shows, but would rather have my husband do the cooking :)
7) 

Okay, now to pass this on to eight blog friends!

Steph at Charming Paper Crafts
Vanessa at Delightfully Bright
Mary Pat at Siehled With a Kiss
Tammy at Your Memory Connection
Jamie at Wayward Girls' Crafts
MaryJo at Scrapbook Treehouse
Schell at Schell's Craft Corner
Amy at Abstracts Mixed with Extracts

Thanks again to Tracy for this wonderful award!  Baby, you're the greatest! 

3 comments:

  1. congrats! you deserve the award! i look forward to your blog everyday! it is awesome!

    thanks for passing it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! So sweet of you. I could have written your facts except the cooking. My husband can't cook to save his life unless you count reheating or making a frozen dish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks sweetie, your pretty great yourself.
    Just so you know you only got in 7 facts, teehee.
    I like your #3 but only if they bring the food, lol.
    I too don't have a best friend :(

    ReplyDelete