Friday, June 24, 2011

Hostess Taggy

Happy Friday!  It's the big wedding weekend here and we couldn't be more excited about it!  The festivities started last night, but continue on tonight with the rehersal dinner which is being held at Nick's parents house.  I thought I would take them a bottle of wine and I made a little tag to attach around the neck of the bottle.


I have to say that I'm in a bit of a rut with those Papertrey Ink Turning a New Leaf Tag Dies.  I use them on EVERYTHING!!!!  They are so easy to roll out of my Cuttlebug and just tuck in here or there on a project.  I even use them naked, meaning I don't stamp the Turning a New Leaf stamp on top of the die, and I love them that way too!  This particular leaf, I dressed up a bit with a few pearls...isn't she pretty?  :)

Do you have big plans for your weekend?  Any pool time or picnics?  Whatever you do, be safe and have fun! Thanks so much for coming by today and I'll see you soon!!!

8 comments:

  1. love it (as usual hehehehe) what a great tag!

    have a great weekend. today jack and i are having a mommy and me day and we are spending the day at kings island. can't wait! have a great one and see you on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey becky--these are amazing inks and the colors are amazing! i have used them on everything! with clear stamps the image is so crisp and clear-

    i bought them from this site--cheapest i found anywhere and free shipping and no tax.
    http://www.wolfcamera.com/product/EP121369774msk.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag. Enjoy your weekend. I am hoping to catch up after vacation on sleep and errands and maybe craft a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Have a wonderful time at the wedding! We're celebrating Father's Day (a bit late!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty tag. I love that stamp.
    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! I think ruts are OK as long as you don't get sick of it. :) Have fun this wedding weekend! It's gonna rain here - thunder all morning - so I'm gonna craft all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tag Becky! I love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete