Monday, June 27, 2011

Just one more banner...

Hello fabulous Monday morning and hello fabulous bloggy friends!!!!  How are you today?  You know our friendy neighbors got married this weekend and I made those banners for them, right?  Right.  Well, Leah asked me to make a fourth banner, one that said Thank You, I think they were going to have their picture taken with it and have thank you cards made out of it?  Not sure about that though.  Anyway, I whipped her up a banner, lickety split!



Once again I busted out my Birthday Bash cartridge for the banner shapes, ovals this time, and used my Alphalicous cartridge for the letters cut at 5 1/2".  I strung the ovals on cream colored tulle and for a little something extra, I added a couple of spritzes of green tulle on each end of the banners.

Did you have a nice weekend?  We had the wedding on Saturday and it was just perfect...and amazing.  Nick and Leah are just the sweetest couple and we love them, so anything they would have done would have been great.  But, the four of us had such a great time, dancing, eating, talking with friends, it was a great night!  On Sunday, we spent the day getting things ready for Landry's birthday party next weekend.

That's about it for me.  Thanks so much for coming by today to see me!  I'll be back tomorrow with another little crafty somethin' :)  Have a FANTASTIC Monday! 

6 comments:

  1. The banner turned out great! Sounds like a good weekend. I mostly caught up on sleep and errands. Looking forward to the upcoming 3 day weekend already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great one! sounds like you all had a great weekend! here is to a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic banner! You make them look so easy. Sounds like the best weekend! I had a couple showings on the house so didn't get in as much crafty time as I would have liked...but it was for a good cause. LOL. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute! I love the idea of having a photo taken with the banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome banner.
    That would be a great idea to get their photo's taken with this for a Thank You card.

    ReplyDelete