Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Round and round and round....

Good Tuesday morning to you!  Did your Monday go by as fast as mine?  The day flew here and the night went even faster.  I was hoping to get into my craft room last night, but it didn't happen.  I mopped the kitchen floor instead.  Aaahhh, what a glamorous life I lead. 

On board today I have another 4x81/2 card to share.  A couple of weeks ago when I was strolling through the Dollar Tree, picking up the bubbles, I happened to look across the aisle and saw a card that looked very similar to this one.  I thought, well dang I could make that.  So I did!
This came together so quick.  I used my 3/4" (I think that's how big it is) circle punch and punched out a bunch of patterned paper circles.  Then, I picked out several small stamps and stamped them on different colors of pink cardstock and punched those out.  I adhered them to the card base, added my sentiment and voila, all done!
Here's a close up of the sentiment.

This card was pretty fun to make, and so easy and quick!  Hope you all have a great Wednesday!  See ya later, thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: CTMH, Air Mail and Funky Confetti; Basic Gray, Leaf; PTI, Guide Lines II; Stampin' Up! Kindness; Hero Arts Sentiment
Paper:  PTI, Sweet Blush, various patterned paper scraps
Ink:  PTI Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love when they are quick to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when something comes together quick and easy and turns out so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card...Love how we are inspired...I scrapped a LO from an ad I saw on TV..and ohhh I did a butterfly LO from a Screen saver I have. Heehee

    ReplyDelete