Friday, March 20, 2015

Nephew birthday card.

Happy happy Friday!  Today I wanted to share my younger nephews birthday card. 

It was super simple and fun to make. I used a little plastic jewelry bag, from a craft store,  to hold three different types of confetti.  Then I covered up the top of the bag with some patterned paper and little tag I stamped :)

I kept the inside simple, with just a stamp.

Sorry about the lighting,  it was really sunny when I took the photo, but no complaints from me on that!

Any big plans this weekend?  Mike is working on our fence,  changing it from a 4ft to 6ft and I have the normal house stuff to take care of :)

Hope you have a good one!  Thanks for the visit!

6 comments:

  1. So fun! I'd want to bust out that confetti! :) Working on the fence sounds like quite a job! We're doing IRish night tonight with some friends but not sure about the rest of the weekend. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute!
    I love the big sentiment on the inside- perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card :)
    I love the sequin filled bag, great idea :)
    Is the 6' fence is because of the doggies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The confetti pouch is so fun and the simple sentiment is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete