Thursday, April 10, 2014

New card.

Hey there!! I meant to get this posted last Friday and I just haven't gotten around to it until now.

I picked up a package of doilies at Michaels about a month ago or so and I've been so excited to try them out!!

Hope you are doing well. Things are good here. Abie had her last tournament Sunday, but we've had something going on every night this week still. How does that happen??

I have a fun project I want to share to. Hopefully I'll get that posted early next week!! Until then, have an awesome day and I appreciate the visit :)

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Love those little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty.
    You picked that doily up at Michael's…it looks like a die cut, very pretty.
    I really like the crochet flowers.
    But I'm really happy to see you back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    I understand busy for sure.
    Both of mine have been sick off and on this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. You know I love doilies..this one is very unique! The flowers are adorable and repeat the doily pattern, very clever! Life does get busy like that. I take a breath when we have a free night! School will be out before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love doilies and the colours are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.....love the doillie flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete