Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Using some stash.

Yesterday I had the day off and spent it cleaning and purging my craft room.  Along the way I found a few things I had forgotten I had so I mad a card.


The script paper I picked up at Urban Arts and Crafts years ago, when they were still located down in the river market.  There are a few other things on here I've had for some time, but I LOVE how this card turned out!!

That's it for me today.  I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday :)  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back tomorrow with a look at what I'm working on.

13 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the touch of bling in the corner. My craft table needs to be cleaned/purged in a BIG way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo awesome! love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to have a bonus day off! Sounds like you were productive. Fabulous card! Love the bling piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Love the patterned paper and that shade of blue...and of course the jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when that happens, and sometimes those happy scraps turn into the best cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so pretty! Such a great way to use up bits and pieces (especially forgotten ones). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vintage card. Good thing you found it, it was worth finishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! Loving those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card. I really like the pretty jeweled embellishment :)
    So happy you got lots done yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love that bling on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this card Becky...simply beautiful! Isn't it a great feeling to use up your stash?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! I love the handwriting paper!

    ReplyDelete