Friday, September 14, 2012

Project Life Week 35

Good morning and happy Friday :)  I took today off, Mike has been on vacation all week and we get to spend the day together today.  Super excited about that!

Today I want to share with you Week 35 of Project Life.


More words and pictures this week.  But that's what got this done :)  and what made me remember what I loved about this project :)


I had an insert this week.  We went to a, sort of festival and I had extra pictures.  Perfect for the 6x12 insert.


On the back side I was able to add a good note Landry received from her teacher :)  Something that may or may not have made it into her regular scrapbook.

Do you have anything planned for the weekend?  We're thinking about heading down to the City Market tomorrow or taking the girls to the college town where Mike and met.  Maybe showing them our school and some of our favorite places.  It's going to be beautiful here, so we'll see where we end up!

I hope you have a lovely Friday and an absolutely fantastic weekend!  I'll see you all soon.  Thank you so much for stopping by :)

6 comments:

  1. super week!! love the insert!!!

    have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you use the inserts on PL.
    I need to get some of those!
    And how nice to get a day off together! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! love the picture insert :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and Mike have a great day off together!

    Your project life pages are looking great. I love the 6x12 insert!

    Have a great weekend with the girls, it sounds like you have some fun plans!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your day with your hubby :)
    Another awesome Project life page. I like the journal spots you used.
    My weekend will be spent shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. What a great idea to add the note. She'll love seeing that when she's older (and now, too).

    ReplyDelete