Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CFC #22

Hello!!!!!!!!  How you doing today?  I'm super excited about my card today :)  I'm playing along with Casual Fridays and their challenge this week is...


To use ribbon loops, and the loops on bows don't count!  How fun is that?  This card came together while I was standing in the middle of my room staring off in to space.  Don't you love when that happens?  Haha!




Oooohhhhh, this card makes me smile!  :)  I hope it makes you smile today too!  Have a fantabulous Tuesday!  Thanks for coming today and I'll see you back here tomorrow my lovelies!

17 comments:

  1. This card makes me smile too!! Super fun and I love all those colorful loops :) Glad you joined in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Love. This. Absolutely FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing card! I love everything about it! Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cheerful Becky, love your bright ribbon loops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! great way to use up those little scraps of ribbon--add to my card ideas to make next time

    thank you for visiting my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ribbon loops! The colors are so bright and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! the rainbow completely does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have serious love for this card! Those rainbow ribbon loops are adorable. Perfect! hello. this card is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talk about clean and simple. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when that happens. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a brilliant idea! Great take on this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a clever design. I love the pops of colors amongst the white and strong black. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card. It is so bright and cheerful.
    Love your loops!!!!!

    ReplyDelete