Friday, July 1, 2011

Finished Friday!

How about that for a title?  Almost like I planned it that way, but I didn't :)  Sometimes things just work out perfect huh?  I was able to finish Landry's birthday thank yous and they came together great! 




After cutting out all my pieces, like I showed you yesterday, I adhered everything and added my sentiment.  This one, from Papertrey Ink fit perfectly in the banner!  Then I added the Martha Stewart butterfly, which I had punched out from Basic Grey's Life of the Party, fitting for Birthday Thank Yous don't you think?
We have a super busy weekend coming up.  Saturday is our neighborhoods annual bike parade and we'll be getting the house ready for Sunday.  Sunday afternoon is Landry's birthday party and a big barbecue.  Then on Monday, not only is it the 4th of July, but it's Landry's actual birthday!  We have a few fun things planned for that day as well!  What do you have on your plate this weekend?

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a fun and safe weekend and I'll chat with you again soon!


9 comments:

  1. These came out great! Have a wonderful weekend. Happy Birthday to Landry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those patterned paper butterflies - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really pretty, Becky!
    I love that butterfly punch!
    It is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! That butterfly is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are just way toooo cute! i love the butterfly. great touch!

    wow you are going to be soo busy-hope you find some time in there to relax! happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your thank you cards are so pretty. Love the butterfly.
    Winnipeg for me. Winnabego... man you American's, lol.
    Hope you have an excellent weekend. Enjoy your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great - love the butterfly and the clean and simple design. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these cards! I adapted your layout to fit my boyfriend's graduation, and they are just perfect! Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete