Wednesday, June 22, 2011

CFC#7

Happy Wednesday folks!  I've been so busy the last couple of weeks with other projects I haven't been able to play along with any challenges.  Until last night!  I was able to whip up a card for the Casual Fridays Challenge!  This week the challenge was...




Here's my take on the challenge:


Ooooohhhh, I had so much fun making this card!  I punched out four squares, two kraft, two black, and alternated them on my white card base.  Then before I adhered them with foam squares, I rounded the corners of the two kraft squares.  I went back and punched out four butterflies, two kraft, two black and placed them on the opposite color square.  To finish it off, I added a little Hero Arts sentiment!

Stamps:  Hero Arts
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  PTI Stampers Select White, Hobby Lobby Kraft and Black
Other:  Marvy Uchida square punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Okay I'm out for today!  Have the most pleasant of Wednesdays my friends.  As always, I appreciate you stopping by and I can't express to how much each and every comment means to me.  It puts a smile on my face and a skip in my step!  Ta ta for now!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely neutral color palette! The butterflies are so sweet and great CAS design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, so classic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky! This is so subtle and so sophisticated! Love your panels of two tone colors on white! I'm so glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is excellent! I love the alternating colors and the rounded corners. Definitely need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it... I heart butterflies.. Love the color blocking. Way to rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I adore this!! So simple and clean and happy! I'm going to scraplift this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great Card! I love it...especially the little touch of rounding 2 of the 4 corners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card! So simple and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card, very elegant.
    Love the 2 colours and the way your blocked them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The layout is soooo clean! I love it! Perfect color blocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE. The kraft with black is perfect. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete