Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Banner Week, Day 2!

Good morning!!!!  I always feel so accomplished when I make it through Monday.  How about you?  ;)  Welcome back to day two of banner week!  Are you preparing of your materials and supplies for your banners?  Haha!  I love to use the Birthday Bash cartridge for my Cricut for all my banner needs.  It has a ton of banner shapes to choose from, which I love!

After I have all my shapes, mats and letters cut out.  I sit down and assemble everything.  This usually goes pretty easy, I just have to make sure that all the mats are facing the right way before I stick anything down.  This assures I won't have to RE-cut anything.  Ha!




Here's a picture of all three banners.  Now keep in mind, these are NOT FINISHED!!!!  These are just assembled :)


Be sure to join me tomorrow for a fun tutorial that I'm using as a banner embellishment!

Have a fantastic Tuesday friends and I'll see you here tomorrow.  Thank you so much for stopping by for a minute today :)

3 comments:

  1. Those turned out great! I love the fonts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute.
    Now let the fun begin....embellishing :)

    ReplyDelete