Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A tag, a basket and some other new goodies.

I'm super excited to share my new goodies with you today!  I have been searching for a three tiered wire basket for awhile now.  Back around Easter I saw a two tiered basket at Walmart for just $6 and thought "buy that Becky".  But I didn't.  Since then, I've seen several baskets but they were just WAY too expensive and I kept thinking about the $6 one.  However, every time I went back to Walmart, they were gone.  Until last night.  I walked down a different aisle and there they were, marked down to $4.50!!!!


I apologize for the crooked picture :) but you get the idea.  I bought two, one for my crafty space and one for the island in the kitchen!

Next up, I was able to get away to the scrapbook store this weekend and I picked up a couple of little things.







I love how fun and summery this line is!  Just look at those punchouts, with the orange pop bottle and the kids playing, too fun!  Then the paper, oh I LOVE this one with the houses on it.  I could eat it up!

This worked out perfect for a tag for our neighbors birthday party this Saturday.


I don't know if you can tell, but I stamped a tricycle on the background paper in Wheat Versamagic ink.  I think that's my new favorite ink!  I used Staz On ink on the punchout just because the surface was slightly shiny.
What new goodies have you picked up recently?  Anything summer related?  Hope you have a great day today, Mike and Abie are headed to the zoo with her school.  I'm sure they'll be worn out tonight!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll chat with you tomorrow!

13 comments:

  1. don't you just love that paper--i have a two pager tomorrow on my blog using that--i lvoe the little tags and stuff that you have. my lss didn't have any of that. it is way too cute. i can only guess at the cute stuff you will make--can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hometown Summer. It's a line that I've already made a layout from. So much paper, so little time - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost bought that same two tiered basket, I'll have to see if my Walmart has them for that price...hmm. Your tag came out so good. I really like that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that basket, great deal! I have the Hometown Summer line and it is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the tag...it's adorable. And great haul from the store. And that basket is too cute...I am going to check out my Walmart. I would love one of those for my office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goodies. Cant wait to see what you make with them. Love the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tag and all the new goodies! I have total basket envy! I have been stalking the ones at Target, but haven't gotten one yet! Great job with finding it in Walmart so cheap! You are my hero! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute line and now I'll *have* to get the tags. I attended Western Washington University for a few years....in Bellingham WA. I've not seen a closeup so I didn't know that tag had Bellingham on it. Thanks for the enabling. I had a credit at my not so local store from their garage sale and I picked up the new Echo Park summer line and the core'dinations Tim Holz distress cardstock. Can't wait to play. Have fun with your summery goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Walmart find!!! I love your tag! I've been a good girl and haven't bought much other than some new American Crafts black journaling pens! Love your blog...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh look at all that summer goodness.
    I never go to Walmart, ours is crazy. But my friend always shops there, and says if you see something you may want grab it, because it is gone the next day :)
    So what are you going to use the 2 tier basket for :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the basket, and the goodies look like fun to play with....oh,and you should definitely get the Create A Critter!! ;)

    ReplyDelete