Good morning! Are you ready for today? I think I am. I had a busy night last night, putting a fresh coat of paint on our wicker furniture. We (accidentally) left it out on the front porch all winter long and it really took a beating. So, it was really due for some touch ups. I have a few things to share with you today.
First up the mini notebook I made for Abie. I showed you Landry's last week HERE.
More Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe goodies on this one and a piece of cork stamped with my Paper Source stamp, that I LOVE and a lovely glittered clothes pin :)
Up next, a couple of awards. Last week I entered THIS card over at THE PLAY DATE CAFE for their weekly color challenge and I was chosen as one of the "Cream in their Coffee"!!!!
Last up, I received this award from PRISCILLA! Not only is she a papercrafter but she is an AMAZING baker too! Thanks so much for the award Priscilla! Now with this award, I have to tell 7 things about myself and pass this on to 15 bloggers :)
So here's seven things about me:
1) I have one sister and she is five years older than me.
2) I would rather NOT see a movie at the theater. (unless it's Bridesmaids with you mom)
3) I love anything my husband smokes in the smoker.
4) Sometimes I'll sweep the dust from the wood floor onto the carpet and then vacuum it up so I don't have to get out the dust pan. Yes, I'm that lazy at times.
5) For being a positive person, I worry about everything.
6) I make a menu out every week for our dinners, based on what's on sale at the grocery store.
7) I'm a sucker for Christmas movies. Even the really bad ones on Lifetime and Hallmark Movie Channel.
Okay, there are SO many awesome blogs out there that I love I'm going to say... grab this award and pass it on friends! Spread the wealth! I'm passing this on to everyone :)
That's it for me this lovely Tuesday. I'll see you all tomorrow! Thanks for coming by today!