I have a quick card for you today. Last week PTI Make it Monday challenge was to use their impression plates to partially emboss a card. #1 I don't own any of their impression plates (yet) and #2 I didn't get around to making a card for the challenge. So over the weekend, I had a bit of time and this is what I came up with.
After I embossed my card, I finished it off with a simple sentiment and a bit of ribbon. I think these would be great for a wedding or shower thank yous. Very classic and simple. I love the way it turned out. Hope my Grandma does too because that's where it's headed :)
Yesterday, Steph over at BZB Creates gave me this awesomely cool award!
1. Jennifer at Happy Things
2. Danielle at Me: A Momentary Glimpse
3. Michele at Michele's Scrapy Creations
4. Schell at Schell's Craft Corner
5. Vanessa at Scrappy-Ness: Creative Life
Now for the seven things about me.
1. Once spring hits, you can find me outside...until September.
2. Fourth of July is my favorite holiday and four years ago my youngest daughter was born on that day.
3. I dislike basketball.
4. When I first started scrapbooking, I SWORE I would never stamp...or make cards. HA!
5. I have a 150 pound dog who is half Lab half Saint Bernard.
6. I love swimming, the lake, the ocean, the bathtub, basically any body of water.
7. I would love to grow flowers but I think I have a black thumb.
Well, that's about it for me today! I hope you have a great Tuesday friends and thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!