Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day!

Happy Thursday and Happy Veteran's Day to any all Veteran's out there!  Mike got home a bit early last night and we were able to get out on the Harley for a little ride before we picked up the girls.  It was a lovely 73 degrees and just a great afternoon.  Might be the last one for awhile, so we're trying to take advantage of these days when we get them!  Mike and I are both off work today and are planning on getting some Christmas shopping done.  I'm so excited to spend the day together, sans children!  Ha! 

Today is Veteran's Day here, and I have to give a little shout out to my dad.  I made this card for him.  He is a Vietnam Veteran and I could not be more proud of who he is.  If you know any Veteran's, give 'em a hug today, tell them thank you or just say welcome home.  You have no idea how much they may appreciate it.

That's it for me today!  Hope you all have a great Thursday!  I'll see you guys tomorrow, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  PTI:  Let Freedom Ring
Ink:  PTI:  Vintage Cream
Paper:  Core'dinations
Other:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

6 comments:

  1. Great card! please tell your father your blog friend says thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Enjoy your shopping with hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card. I agree with Mary, give your dad a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. I'm so into embossing right now. I love how this turned out. Big hugs to your Dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card..I'd also like to thank your Dad!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Say thank You from me as well.

    ReplyDelete