Here are the Rules:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions set by the blogger that nominated you
3. Nominate bloggers
4. Post 7 questions for those nominated bloggers
So, 11 facts about myself. If you've been coming around here for any length of time, you probably know most of these :)
1. I have an older sister and we are five years apart.
2. I love to read.
3. I'm typically in bed by 9:00, during the week.
4. I'm typically up by 5:30, during the week.
5. I don't drink pop. At all.
6. I'm currently having a difficult time balancing kids, work, home and crafting. (as if you couldn't tell by my absence here on the ole blog-o)
7. We have leftover night every Thursday night for dinner.
8. I am a creature of habit.
9. I can get mad really easy, but I get over it really easy.
10. My dream job would be to answer phones at a Doctor's office. Seriously.
11. Mike and I are in constant contact, with via phone or text, throughout the day.
Now for Tracy's questions:
1. How did you get into blogging?
Several years ago a friend and I started a blog together and it went belly up. I missed blogging and decided to start my own because I missed sharing my cards :)
2. Do you have a favourite craft and if so, what is it?
3. How long have you been blogging?
Maybe five years total, but this blog about three?
4. Would you ever think of running a 1/2 Marathon?
Nope. Only because Mike has run a full marathon and I've seen the all the training that goes into it and it does not look F-U-N. But I'm a GREAT cheerleader!
5. What would be the hardest food to stop eating for you?
Coffee. Hands down. Does that count as a food?
6. What is the hardest thing to organize in your crafting supplies?
Washi. I'm never happy with how I have it organized.
7. What TV series or movie could you watch over and over again?
TV series: Seinfeld. Movie: You've Got Mail :)
Okay, total cop out here, but if you want to play along, feel free! Just make sure you let me know you wrote something up so I can check it out!!
Finally, my seven questions for you:
1. Coffee or tea?
2. Where is your dream vacation?
3. What was the last craft you made?
4. Do you wear flip flops?
5. Have you ever colored your hair?
6. Do you wear a lot of jewelry?
7. How often do you do laundry?
How about that for some random questions? Haha!
Thanks for checking out my post today. Hope you have a great Tuesday night. See you soon!