Monday, March 24, 2014

Dad's birthday card

Good grief I had this ready to post last week and I just didn't get around to it. Sorry about that!!

My dad's birthday was a little over a week ago and I made this card for him. I have a few 6x6 paper pads that are more masculine than my others and I always turn to those for projects like these :)

We had a great weekend here. It was a little more chilly than I would have liked, and we woke up to *just a bit * of snow on Sunday morning.

Hope things are great where you are!! If I can remember, ha, I'll be back Wednesday with a birthday project for one of Landry's friends. Until then, have an awesome day!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Becky!!
    Super awesome card for your dad! Glad you had a great weekend...mine was busy but good, and the weather was lovely...sunny and 71 degrees!! Hope you have a great Monday.....I'm still trying to positive talk myself into a happy Monday....it's takin longer than I thought!! ACK!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for your dad!! We had warm-ish weather on Saturday but it got cold again on Sunday and even colder today! :( We might get snow tomorrow. I can't even think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great dad card!

    We were up in Baltimore, and it was way colder than we expected. I didn't bring the right jacket and we were at a wedding (so I was in a little cocktail dress - very cold!) And it was a little chilly when we got back to Louisiana too, hopefully it warms up everywhere soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card - it's so hard making boy cards! It was beautiful on Saturday. Now cold again and they're talking snow. I'm not down with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card for your dad!
    We had a little snow yesterday :-O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card.
    I love that punch you used, I have one as well, but I don't think I have used it yet.

    ReplyDelete