Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Boy-ish gift card holder.

Happy middle of the week to you!! How are things? We had a busy weekend, school carnival, joint birthday party, volleyball and enjoying some nice weather. Then we headed right into this week with a little more of the same. More nice weather and more volleyball :)

Tonight Abie has conditioning and tomorrow is another school dance, Friday starts spring break.

Last Saturday we had a joint birthday part for Abie and my two nephews. We picked up a gift card for my youngest nephew and I made this holder for it.  I trimmed card stock to 4x6 and scored at 1 1/2" and 4", rounded the corners and then decorated the outside.

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you enjoy your Wednesday!!

9 comments:

  1. What a great boy gift card holder! I love the plaid paper :)

    Yay for spring break starting soon! That is awesome! I hope Abie has a great time at the dance on Friday - it sounds like you had a fun weekend, and have another one coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Spring break! And another dance? She's lucky! I think my daughter only gets one dance and it's a the end of 8th grade!
    I love that gift card holder!! It is kind of boyish but I wouldn't mind it for myself, I love plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper you used. Great idea. Enjoy your break, let's hope the weather stay nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i totally love this!
    you can rock the boy ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome gift card holder :)
    I like the veneer arrow you added.
    Busy life you have Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun gift card holder! Your girls keep you on your toes don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this! Great job! Sounds like you've had a busy week. Enjoy you're nice weather. :) we've had one day that was almost 60 and sunny then the next morning we woke up to snow and 0 degree weather. That's New England!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know how you keep up with girls' schedule...i thought that Zach's was bad...lol. Great gift card holder...love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so great for a guy. I love how you put the arrow on.

    ReplyDelete