Monday, August 19, 2013

Project Life Week 29 and 30

Hello there!  How was your weekend?  Ours was fantastic!  We had a great visit from old friends Friday night, shopping and relaxing on Saturday and some swimming on Sunday.  The weather is going to heat back up this week, up to normal August temps that is, but that's the way it should be, right?  The cool weather was just a bit to premature for me :)  Even though it did get me a little excited to start thinking about fall projects!!

Today I wanted to share with you week 29 and 30 of my Project Life.



Pretty simple here, pictures and words :)  but I did add an insert...


I was going to buy the 5x7 inserts from Becky Higgins, but I found these Avery page protectors at Office Depot.  They are actually 5x8 and even though the holes don't quite line up, I just punch one, right above my thumb there, and they work perfectly!  I am in love!!!


Week 30, back to pictures and words :)  No inserts.  Last year I used the 6x12 insert a lot and this year it's 8 1/2 x 11 and now the 5x8.

How is your Project Life coming along for 2013, if you are doing it this year?  I'm still loving it and so glad I've chosen to document our families life this way :)

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and I appreciate you stopping by!  See you tomorrow!!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty pages! I love going back through mine a million times. I need to order July pictures to get those pages done before the end of August is here!

    Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages! Honestly, mine is nonexistent at this point...my move and other projects really derailed me. I do have quite a bit tracked in Oh Life and I have taken quite a few coordinating pictures, so I feel certain that I will end up putting something together, but it will definitely not be complete, as I had hoped. 2014 is another year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a great weekend. Isn't it great when you can catch up with some old friends? Your project life is really coming along! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your project life! The inserts are very cool. I think I have those same Avery ones, they are great!

    I'm glad you had a great weekend. Ours was okay - mostly cleaning, but I'm so so happy that the house is super clean (and hoping to keep it that way!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab! It's fun to see your pages. Love the added inserts and that PL gives us the perfect place to keep that kind of memorabilia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pages as always.
    Great way to use the page protectors from the office store :)
    Good job on the swimming lessons landry :)

    ReplyDelete