Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday Invitations

Good morning!  I'm finally finished with Landry's birthday invitations!!!  Whew, I feel like I was down to the wire on this one :)


I found a design similar to this online, the card shape with the pull out part, and fell in love with it.  It didn't have dimensions or anything so I had to guess.


Here's a peek at the insert.  I kept these pretty simple since I was making so many!  These are doubling as birthday invites for Landry and a barbecue to follow.  Are you planning a patriotic party this year?

We had a fabulous day/evening yesterday.  I was super productive at work and home, had a WONDERFUL visit with friends last night and just enjoyed the beautiful weather. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great Tuesday and I'll see you tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. I know that I already commented on IG, but I love these!!!! So cute and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good! Love how the invite is in a pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool and the i love the pocket! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great invitations.
    I would love to go to Landry's party, it sounds like a blast...BBQ and fireworks..Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great invites. Perfect for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog you got here.
    Check out mine at http://www.quotes4u2read.blogspot.com
    Best Regards!!!

    ReplyDelete