Thursday, December 29, 2011

New, way cool, stamps!

Hello there!  I'm super excited about the stamps I'm about to show you today!  A few weeks ago I left a comment on MARY PAT's blog, like I do every day.  We've gotten to be good friends, like I have with several other of you :)  Not only do I enjoy chatting with Mary Pat every day, but I love to look at her beautiful layouts.  So, you can imagine my surprise when she emailed me and told me I had won a $10 gift card to Stop and Scrap!

I headed over to their website and it was such a tough choice on what to order.  I almost bought so many things but ended up with these stamps as they've been on my wish list for quite awhile.


How cool are these?  They are GIANT and I heart them.  They will be great for scrapbooking, Project Life and maybe even a card or two :)  (these were buried on my table and I found them when I cleaned up yesterday!)

What new stuff have you picked up lately that you LOVE?  Thanks for popping in today.  I'll see you soon my friends!  Have a lovely Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. These would be great for Project Life! Can't wait to see what you use them on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Those are great! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those stamps! How perfect are those for project life?! I love my new cuttlebug, although I didn't buy it, it was under the tree :)

    And I agree Mary Pat's blog is great, I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! They will be perfect for you project Life :)
    I found a few things I forgot or lost when I was cleaning my room up a bit, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool, love those! I have some new paper coming this week :0) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete