Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Funny graduation tag.

So we were talking at work yesterday about how it seemed like we had been through five days of work already even though it was only Tuesday.  Is that how your week is going too?  In a way, I'm sort of glad because it's allowing me to get lots done!

One of our friends just finished his Masters and his graduation party is Friday night.  He's a really funny guy and an absolute kid at heart so I went with a funny, completely un-stuffy graduation tag for his gift.


I used some left over school papers I had, a Papertrey Ink sentiment and my favorite alphabet from Lawn Fawn.


I used some foam tape on his name, to help it stand out a bit.  I know Matt will really appreciate the tag, like I said, he is such a kid.  One of the reasons we all love him!

Last week I posted a card with lots of gold embossing on it and I was super impressed with the powder.  I picked it up at Michael's.  It was Stampendous brand and the color was Gold Tinsel.  They also have Silver Tinsel and next time I'm Michael's I'm picking that color up too!



Okay folks, that's it for me on this fine Wednesday.  I hope you have a beautiful day.  Thank you for coming by to see me today.  I'll chat with you again tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Great tag Becky, I am sure Matt will really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!! Too funny. Love it. Stealing (pinning) this idea for when my nephew graduates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tag! I'm totally stealing this when my brother graduates law school...in three years!

    I agree, this week is going sloooow. But I don't mind too much, I got lots of crafting done last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. I actually know someone graduating right now. How perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag made me giggle, I am sure he will love it.
    This week seems to be going by so fast for me...but thats only because I have so much more to do ;)
    That is the same embossing powder I used on my angel card from yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete