Friday, December 16, 2011

Another gift card.

Yipee Friday!!  You know I've been waiting ALL week for today to come!  I'm so happy it's Friday, how about you?

I have another gift card holder to post today.  This is the same pattern as the one from the other day, but I like the way this one turned out better :) 


Here's a pic of what the holder looks like open.


This one I just wrapped the outside with lots of twine...


Then added a modified gift tag to the front.  I love this paper so much, I think that's why I like this holder better.

So, what's up for your weekend?  We have that graduation party tonight.  Tomorrow night is our extended family Christmas party and on Sunday we need to head to Costco to start buying some of the food for our Christmas Eve dinner!  I hope you have a GREAT Friday and a marvelous weekend! Thank you for stopping in today. See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Great job! but i think they all turned out great! love all the bakers twine!

    have a great weekend! sounds really busy! hope you get in some time to relax and be crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift card! Your grandma is going to love it! :-)

    We have a busy weekend too. Something going on every day. But it will be fun! You have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute, Becky!
    So many cute projects in your posts below, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the twine! And the paper is fabulous! It reminds me of a wrapping paper my mom used to have that I just loved!

    Have an awesome weekend, yay for Friday! Finally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one turned out great! Love the twine :0) Not too busy of a weekend here but, next week is a different story :0) Boys are officially on break now for two weeks, Yay! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pretty Christmas Gift Card holder.
    I need to get to making some for this year as well.
    Now that my cards are done, I will get right on that :)
    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I'm thankful for the weekend! Great gift card holder, so pretty, love the twine!

    ReplyDelete