Thursday, April 21, 2011

A spring Card

I'm on a spring kick this week.  Today I have a spring card to share.  This one I made for one of my grandmas.  I plan on giving it to her on Easter over at my parents house. 
I don't know if you can tell or not, but I stamped the background with Papertrey's Background Basics Text in Versamagic Wheat ink.  It looks really cool in person!  Then I just started layering.  Lots of my new goodies on this one and I had lots of fun making it! 

On the home front, we finally had a normal night last night.  I'm a sucker for normalcy, I love my routine and after two nights of things being different around our house I was more than ready to get back to our regular deal.  It was also sunny out so we were able to get outside for a bit.  Abie starts her third and final day of testing today.  She has enjoyed it so far, which I'm thrilled about!  She also likes going to the dentist :)  Lucked out with this one I tell ya! 

I'm hoping to get another spring card made again tonight and my sister's birthday is tomorrow so I need to get on that as well!  Hope you have a great Thursday!  Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I'm with you. I prefer normal nights during the week, if I end up doing something different on a work night my whole week is thrown off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I'm sure your grandma will love it! Also enjoyed your Pinterest post, I could spend all day over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Becky, I love the colors and the detail, and it is totally spring!

    Yeah, part of the frustrating hour of my digi experience was because I am lame and forgot to "hide" a layer....lol. It's definitely a learning process, but really fun too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Looks so Spring-ish and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - it screams SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - I love the colour palette - so Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color combo is perfect for spring and all the layering looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty.
    Love the colours and all the layering. Your grandma with treasure it.
    As for liking thing to be consistant..that would be me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card. Your Grandmother is going to treasure this.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the grandkids art projects.
    Scrappymo!

    ReplyDelete