Thursday, March 17, 2011

Set of thank yous

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Are you wearing your green today?  We have a corned beef in the slow cooker for dinner tonight and will cook up some cabbage later.  One of my favorite meals that I look forward to all year.  Do you have any St. Patrick's Day traditions?

Today I thought I would post the set of thank you cards I made for Abie.  I originally saw something similar to this over on Splitcoast Stampers and sketched out a design, but Abie picked out the colors and the stamps.  :)
These, technically, aren't one layer since the white card stock is matted on the green.  But you get the idea, you don't open the card up.  Very simple and easy.  A million different variations with this card!

Since Mike is on vacation this week, and since it's supposed to by 80 degrees today (holy cow!) I took the day off and we're taking a little road trip on the bike.  Should be a good time!!  Thanks for coming by today and I'll see you all tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. love the clean and simple design--perfect for your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, simple but effective!

    No St Patrick's day traditions here today, it's all cards, presents and birthday cake in our house as it is DS's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simple look to these!!!

    And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect for mass producing.
    I love boiled cabbage, yummy.
    We have rain all day today, so hopefully that will get rid of most of the snow. I just hope it doesn't get to cold, don't like ice either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute and simple Thank You's :0) I'm jealous about it getting to 80, wow. Not here yet, I'm crossing my fingers that it will come sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete