Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthday Banner

Good day ladies (and any gents that may be reading)!  Can you believe it's already Wednesday?  I feel like 2011 is flying by, we're halfway through February!  My mom always said the older you get the fast time goes and she was right. 

Today I have the banner I made for Abie's birthday party.  I'll probably put it up and leave it up until her birthday, which is on the 24th, and then let her keep it in her room. 





I made this with the Birthday Bash cartridge and Core'dinations paper.  I worked on it the same was I did my Valentine banner, I pulled out everything in my stash that was lime green and aqua and just went to town.  I hung it up with lime green tulle (which I love)!

All right, that's it for me today!  Have an awesome Wednesday and I'll see ya later!!!  Thanks for coming by today :)

8 comments:

  1. that is so cute--i am sure she loves it. I love the color choices--so springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice thanks for sharing... i love the colors.. have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! i think it is nice to have something special on your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and the colors are my favs! Some of those are actually my wedding colors..black & white with baby blue and hints of green!! <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun banner! I love the colors. Happy colors just brighten up the world, don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute birthday banner! Love the touch of feathers! I agree that the year is going too fast! ...only 4 months left of school!!! I love those colors! ...back to organizing the memorobilia-yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the banners.
    This would be perfect for her room :)

    I have an award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete