Thursday, December 30, 2010

A layout!

Oh my goodness, I'm posting a layout today folks!  No, don't leave, you're in the right place and no, I'm not sick.  I just 1) had the time to make one and 2) took enough pics until I found one that wasn't horrible.  That's been my issue, I don't typically post layouts because I don't really take good pictures of them.  Does that make sense?  I worked on this one a bit yesterday and got to use my new punch from Joann's.  I heart it A LOT!  I thought it was just a border punch, but it's not, it actually punches out the whole piece.  I'm not making any sense today, maybe I need more coffee :-) 
Check out that little rosette, I made that sucker!  I've seen them all over the place (including the trim on yesterdays card) and finally made one.  So stinkin' easy, I couldn't believe it.  I'm going to be making a lot more of these.

Thanks for coming by today!  I hope you have an awesome Thursday friends!

7 comments:

  1. Love the rosette! I think you have inspired me to try my hand at making one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! i love that punch! i use mine all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is so sweet! I love your rosette! I got a new punch at Joann's the other day too. I just need to actually use it on a layout! Soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the border punch! Great LO!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is adorable, such cute girls.
    Is the rossette made with paper or fabric?

    Last season of Alias for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rosette! So pretty! The strips are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete