Sunday, October 18, 2015

Using my kit.

Hope you have all had a good weekend. Ours has been busy, but today was a fantastic day. I spent well over four hours in my craft room!

I was watching videos and working on my new kit (see previous post). I made some new dividers for my planner, worked on last week's Project Life, got my planning done for this next week and even made a tag!

I wanted to share with you the tag I made and also one last picture of the kit, I forgot to include an overall picture.

I have to say, after using the products, they are such a great quality. The stamps are amazing, I got a nice crisp image when I stamped and the patterned paper is beautiful!

Okay, enough already. Hope you enjoy my tag. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! That kit looks awesome. 4 hours in the craft room sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect 4 hours to me…and very productive.
    Such a great tag…I like how the embellishments are over hanging the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 whole hours? Perfect! Love the kit and the tag! Sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice - both the tag and the four hours in the craft room! I'm loving all the layers on the tag. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome to have four hours in the craft room! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly dear I enjoyed your tag. It seems interesting four hours in craft room. You really did wonderful planning dear. These days I am also planning for my special moment at event venues Chicago, and I am sure everyone will love the idea of decoration and menu too.

    ReplyDelete