Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A purple thanks.

Hey there!  Happy Tuesday to you!  Today I wanted to share with you a simple thank you card I made for my new boss.  Yes,  I said new boss :)

Remember in July when I left my job of 15 Years and completely switched careers? Well, I ended up being pretty miserable.  I missed my old job and the I missed the actual work too, contacted my old boss and was able to get rehired rather quickly.  Even though I'm at a different office than before,   I'm doing the same work and I couldn't be happier about that.

This has been a big learning experience for me and I am so grateful :)

So today was my first day at my new office and my new boss had a little welcome gift for me. It was so thoughtful and when I got home tonight I made this thank you card for her.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are now happy with your job :)
    Nothing worse than working at a job you don't enjoy, never mind one that you are miserable at :(
    So sweet she had a welcome gift for you and so nice that you made her this sweet card :)
    I like the doily

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome you were able to go back! Sometimes we need to leave to see how much we like something. I love the thank you card!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you were able to return to a job that you really loved......being unhappy at the office is one of the worst things to deal with! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you are doing something you love again sweet card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome that you were able to get back to what you enjoy. Not liking your job makes for some looooooong days! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great that you were able to go back and do what you enjoy. It's good that you went out and tried something else out too.So glad you're happy now! It's awful when you have to work a job you don't enjoy.

    ReplyDelete