Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week.

Whew, what a week!  So happy it's Thursday, so happy we've had nice weather, so happy I have a wonderful family, so happy to have my blog, so happy to have new fun nail polish, just so happy :)

Today I'm sharing a quick little gift I made for the girls' teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.


I put some Jordan Almonds in clear celo bags and placed them inside these brown sacks.  Then I added a doily that I attached with the ever versatile washi tape :)  I stapled tags to the fronts and was done!


Sorry about the blurry pic here, but you get the idea :)

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful Thursday and thank you SO much for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow friends!!

9 comments:

  1. Love them! Cute packaging make a treat even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute cards! I wish I were a teacher hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out so cute....the teachers will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift, I bet the teacher will be very happy with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice of you to make these wonderful treats up for the teachers, Becky! Thanks for your uplifting post. It's contagious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I'm sure their teachers will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute treat bags. Bet the teachers loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute. Love the doilies and the washi tape. :) Hope the weather stays nice through the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete