11 Questions from My Mind's Lens:
1. If you could meet anyone, current or from the past, who would it be? My great grandma Becky whom I was named after.
2. What is your LEAST favorite task around the house? Cleaning the bathroom.
3. Where is your favorite place that you have visited? London, England.
4. What do you like to do when you have time to kill? Drink a cup of coffee and read a book.
5. Spots or stripes? Spots.
6. What are the top three items on your wish list? Finish the basement, more time to craft, get through the volleyball season.
7. How many different cities have you lived in? three
8. What is your favorite beverage? coffee
9. Would you rather visit the ocean or the mountains? ocean
10. How many blogs do you follow regularly? No idea :)
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl? During the week, a morning person. On the weekend, a night owl.
11 Random Things about me:
1. I got my first tattoo in September and I now have four.
2. I am starting week 9 of P90X, thanks to my motivator/husband Mike.
3. We have named 2013 the "year of the purge" and are cleaning out the entire house, disposing of tons of stuff.
4. I love to buy phone cases.
5. If I pull my hair back in the morning I'll get a headache.
6. I drive 20 minutes to work everyday and use this time to list what I'm grateful for.
7. I like the drive TO work much better than the drive home :)
8. My family, including extended, cracks me up.
9. I love old TV shows and old movies.
10. I love putting up the Christmas decorations, but can't wait to take them down.
11. I would like to buy new dishes, but Mike has put me on a "no new dish buying" rule.
11 Questions for the Nominees:
1. What kind of crafter are you?
2. Is your hair short or long?
3. Why did you start your blog?
4. Would you ever like to be on a design time?
5. Do you work outside the home?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Would you rather eat at home or eat out?
8. What's your favorite place to eat out at?
9. Brown rice or white rice?
10. Would you rather be cold or hot?
11. Do you have bright colors painted in your house or light colors?
Now, here's where I change the rules a bit... You know I love all my blogs! So, if you're reading this and you have under 200 followers, CONGRATULATIONS you have been given the Liebster Award!!!! Let me know if you post the award, I would love to see your answers!! :)
Have a beautiful Sunday friends. I'll see you tomorrow!