Thursday, December 6, 2012

Paper bag album

Yay for Thursday!!  This week hasn't gone by as fast as last week for me, but it's still gone by pretty quick.

Today I want to share with you my semi finished paper bag album that was totally inspired by KATIE!!


Here's a picture of the album all put together, but before I had any of the papers put on.  It was so easy to assemble this thing following KATIE'S DIRECTIONS.


I used MME's Christmas paper, a little washi and a stamp for the front cover.


For the inside pages, I strategically placed my cuts so the decorations on the patterned paper would be the star of the page.


I haven't added any pictures yet, because I'm not quite sure what I'm going to use this little mini for.


I think after I get the pictures in the book, I'll add a few more embellishments though :)


Here's the back cover.  Don't you just love that paper??  I want to add something to the back too.

This little album was SO fun to make.  I've always loved making paper bag minis, thanks for reminding me about them Katie!!

Abie has a choir performance tonight so we'll be enjoying that.  I hope you have a beautiful Thursday.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Love it! What will you use it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the color combo in the papers. This turned out great. Can't wait to see what you do with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just awesome!! the papers are wonderful!! great job- i really need to make one of these

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your album is so cute! Love it. What a great way to use those holiday scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the shout out :) I love how your album came out! The papers are awesome, especially the back cover paper, I think that one is my favorite. Or the one with all the words on it. I can't decide! I can't wait to see the pictures you put in it!

    Enjoy the choir concert tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paper bag mini is turning out great :)
    There are so much fun to make.
    Love your paper choices :) Good idea to put on the photos before the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete