Here are the rules:
1. Include award logo in blog post.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link back to them.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself, that you have made up yourself. (I didn't read this one, oops. I got some help from my friends)
4. Nominate 10-12 bloggers and contact them at their blog site to inform them.
Since Tracy didn't follow #3 exactly, I'm not going to either ;) I'm going to answer her questions too, I hope that's okay...
1. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher or a lawyer. I'm neither.
2. What is your favorite nail polish color? It varies with the season. Last week I was wearing metallic blue/gray.
3. I know you are short like me, what is your favorite place to purchase clothes? Well, I'm 5'6" which I think is average height, but I have really short legs. I shop everywhere though ;)
4. What does blogging do for you? No one around me loves to craft or scrapbook or make cards the way I do. It's a way for me to connect with other people who LOVE this hobby as much as me :)
5. Have you always been crafty? No, I don't think so. My mom and sister are SUPER crafty and I always felt like it skipped me. Turns out I just hadn't found my niche yet. Paper crafts were my thing.
6. What is your favorite December holiday tradition? The day after Christmas, my Mom and Sister and I go shopping and have lunch together. We've done this since I was like 12 or so. One of my favorite things.
7. How did you "meet" the person who gave you the award? When I started my blog, almost three years ago I think??? maybe two, Tracy was one of my first followers and then I immediately followed her back. We've been emailing and commenting on each others blogs ever since. I haven't met her in person YET, but I have a strong feeling, one of these days, I'll be headed north and she'll be headed south and we'll get a chance to meet each other face to face :)
8. How did
9. Have you always lived in that little white stared town? No, but I have always lived in the Kansas City area of Missouri, except for the time I was away at college :)
10. Do you believe you were put on this earth for a reason? Like do I have a "special purpose" (has anyone seen the movie The Jerk, hahahahah!) Yes and no. I think I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be with who I'm supposed to be with doing exactly what I'm doing and I love it all :)
11. What is your middle name? Lee
Now, I'm going to disobey AGAIN and give this award out to all who are reading it. Take it and use it for yourself, or just answer the questions, because that was kind of fun. It's just not fun coming up with questions, right? Haha! Hope you have a fab Sunday friends!