Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday gift card bag.

Good morning!  I know I've posted these little bags before, but I just love them!


I stamped on the bag with a fun sunburst and then simply added a doily that I decorated with one of my new labels!  I added a mini clothespin to keep the gift card inside.  Super quick and easy :)

Tonight is McTeacher night for the school, so the girls are thrilled.  It means I don't have to cook.  Ha!  I am looking forward to the weekend though...  Have a great Thursday and I'll see you tomorrow.  Thanks for popping in today :)

7 comments:

  1. what a fun bag!! love it!! and your right that label is very fun!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So many different textures from the stamp to the doily to the twine. This is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunburst is a great focal point. And the labels ate super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!
    I love when you post these little decorated bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag is so cute! I love the pink on the brown, and your new labels look fabulous!

    I have to ask - what is McTeacher night? It has a very cool name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great project. I love the bow on the butterfly :)
    So nice that the butterfly and the clothes pin matches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Becky, your embellishment is perfect as well. :)

    ReplyDelete