Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WOYWW

Hello Wednesday!  It seems like ages since I linked up with JULIA over at the STAMPING GROUND, but it was only one week I missed.  Funny how that is, isn't it?


This is my desk in it's current state.  I'm working on my second, and last, Father's Day card.  Do you see my other Father's Day card in the background there? 

What are you working on right now?  I'm feeling very creative lately, but I think I need some new supplies to carry my plans out :)  Maybe I can do some shopping this weekend, you know as a Father's Day gift to myself.  Hahahahaha!

Have a beautiful Wednesday.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Oh! I see the father's day card! And your green crate in the corner. I used to have one exactly like that, and I needed it this weekend and we couldn't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those scissors and that punch! :)
    I definitely think more scrap supplies are in order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky,
    Just wanted to say Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should take yourself on a little fathers day shopping spree, teehee.
    Great desk, it is neater then mine and I haven't even done anything lately, lol.
    I am just waiting for some stamps I had ordered to come in, then off to the border to pick up my goodies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A shopping spree is always a good idea. Your desk looks well equipped, but you always need more crafting goodies - Hazel WOYWW #82 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought your notebook was the card till I enlarged the photo...I like both, very much.
    What's the blue luggage tag going onto then? Interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I love it, any excuse to go shopping for supplies. LOL

    Have a great crafting week
    Eliza #65
    www.queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au

    Please use this link when replying or the stamping Ground blog link.

    ReplyDelete