Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Project Life title cards and journal cards.

Happy Tuesday morning!  I don't know about you, but I was sure glad to get through yesterday.  It was a long Monday :)  Part of it had to do with the gloomy weather.  I love me some sunshine!!!

Last week I was messing around in my craft area and pulled out some 4x6 index cards with the intent to make my own title cards for Project Life.


I pulled out some officey type stamps and just stamped a few things here and there on the index cards.  I tried to leave them mostly blank so I could add titles and dates and things for the particular week I'll be using them for.

After I did these, I trimmed several 4x6 cards in half to make some journal cards, in the same way.


I did the same thing, pulling out some various stamps and inks and randomly stamping things.


I LOVE how these turned out and can't wait to use them!!  So easy :)

Okay, I'm out of here for today.  I'm really hoping that today goes by fast.  I'm expecting a Fed Ex delivery today...my new phone!!!!  I can't wait!  It's almost as exciting as crafting supplies coming in the mail.  Ha!!!  Hope you have a fab Tuesday and I'll see you tomorrow :)

7 comments:

  1. very very fun!!!!!!! love all the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fabulous! I love them :o) Who makes those office stamps? They are too cool! Have a Terrific Tuesday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out really great! I totally agree with you, Monday was so long! Hopefully, that means the rest of the week will be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whay a great way to use your stamps and such! Those cards turned out to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those stamps.
    I have been using these index cards on my Project 365 for last year and on the insides of all my cards. I really like the way yours turned out ;)

    It is raining here and gloomy, but I have been working all day, so I don't really care, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your title and journal cards! That is fabulous! I am starting Project Life on May 14 this year (its a Monday and my 25th birthday, so my "year" will be the year I'm 25 and not like, a calendar year!) I am so going to have to try this out. I'm just waiting my all of my stuff to come from amazon!

    I hope you got your new phone, that is really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so awesome!! That is such a great way to use a bunch of different stamps...so cool!!

    ReplyDelete