Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Birthday boy tag #2!

It's Tuesday, yay!!  Monday flew by for me, how about you?  Today I wanted to share my second birthday boy tag.


With this tag I was really trying to recreate the first tag over again but there weren't anymore large circle pieces in my miscellany pack.  So I improvised with a piece of patterned paper and my 1 3/4" punch.  That wasn't quite big enough so I added a punched cloud behind it to help balance everything out.

Pretty boring day here today, but after the crazy week we had last week I could go for a few ho hum days :)  Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks so much for popping in to see me!  Chat with you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. What a cool tag! I think that cloud adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tag is super cute!! i love the cloud! very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boy tags! Sounds like you had a crazy busy weekend. Hope you do get a few ho-hum days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as cute as the first one! You are good at boy tags :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monday flew by for me too, and Tuesday is doing the same!

    I love the tag and that you added the cloud, it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For having girls you rock at these boy tags :)
    This one is just as perfect as yesterdays tag.
    We always need some Nada days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another cool tag, both are super cute Becky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. So cool to use a map for part of it! I love seeing the various ways people use maps and map prints.

    ReplyDelete