Friday, April 27, 2012

Washi tape card.

FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY!!!!   I'm so excited today is Friday!!!!  Nothing better to me than a Friday.  Except maybe a Friday that I'm home from work, which is not today, but it's still a good day :)

So you know I've been collecting that Target washi tape, right?  Well I've been using it quite a lot on projects here and there, but I had the idea to use it on a card with nothing else.


I pulled off the strips of washi and lined them all down the card and then trimmed off the excess.  After that I stamped my sentiment.  I had a hard time figuring out if I should put it at the top or the bottom, but finally settled on the top.

Do you guys have big plans this weekend?  Mike and I are taking our first overnight trip on the Harley.  I'm SO excited!  Mom and Dad are watching the girls for us :)  Wish us good luck and good weather!  I hope you have an awesome weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you soon!

10 comments:

  1. super card! I am so loving the washi tape!! hope you and your family have a fun weekend- be safe on your bikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card! Sometimes it's hard to remember that a simple card can be just as fabulous as a busy one!

    Be careful on the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card and idea for the washi tape!

    Yay for grandparents!!
    Hope you guys have a fun, safe trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a fun weekend! Great card, love all that washi tape goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card, I have some of these tapes, but have not used them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for Friday! Love how these tapes so quickly make this card special! They look great. Hope you make it through the day and have a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and super simple, my kind of card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card! I hope you and Mike have a great time on your trip this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card.
    I like the pop of colour on the white background.
    Can you believe I don't have any washi tape :-O
    We may drive up to our cottage for a day trip. I organized a bit of my scrap/craft room tonight instead of creating.
    I hope you have excellent weather for your ride....be safe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the simple look of this. Today I was thinking of making a thank you card for my daughter's volleyball coach using washi tape...I plan to keep his card really simple as well...wish me luck! Love the simplicity of yours...turned out beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete