Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patrick's Day shirts for the girls.

Hello all!  Good morning and happy weekend eve to you :)  I hope you are having a lovely week.  Things are just dandy here.  You know, Saturday is St. Patrick's Day and in addition to that we're celebrating mine, my Dad's, Abie's and my two nephew's birthdays.  Whew!

For the festivities, I thought I would make the girls a couple of shirts.  I went to Michael's in search of iron ons and found the perfect blingy, rhinestoney shamrocks!  Then headed over to Target in search of t-shirts.  I was picturing black, but found the most awesome fluorescent colors!


Super fun!!!  I was so excited with how these turned out.  They were so fast to make, the longest part was pre-washing the shirts.  Ha!

Hope you enjoy your Thursday.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. these are just way too cute!! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute-I love the colors of the shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. I especially love the pink t-shirt - adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I love the colors of the shirts and the bling!

    They are the perfect St. Patrick's Day/Birthday celebration shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and so perfect for St. Patricks day, your girls will look so cute in them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I wish boys were in to rhinestones :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shirts are really fun, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute. Love the sparkle shamrocks.
    Oh lots of celebrating for you this weekend. Birthday cake...yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete