Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finished tags.

Hello there!  I wanted to post my finished tags for you today, I've been busy around the house marking things off my list.  I filled up the Advent Calendar, got the Christmas cards mailed and have a plan of attack for my wrapping!  I'm feeling really good about things at this point :)

So, for my tags...


I picked out three different dies that were a good "tag" size (one was actually a tag, ha) and Abie and I stamped PTI's Background Basics Music on them in an off white and dark brown color.


I picked out three 1 3/4" circle dies and Abie cut those out on the stripe and polka dot paper :)  We layered those on, along with the corrugated shapes, sort of haphazardly.


To finish them off, I added the white oval tags, cut with my Cricut, that I stamped to: and from: on and I added some Baker's Twine.


I realized the other pictures only showed the off white ink so here's a pic of one of the tags with the dark brown in.  I think it photographed better, but I like the off white better in person :)

So that's it for my tags this year.  It was definitely a process, something to work on over a period of days.  That's the way I like to do it anyway.  How do you work on projects like this?

I'm so excited it's weekend eve!  I'm heading to the grocery store tonight and the girls will open their first box in the Advent Calendar, talk about excitement!  I love to see them so excited :)  Have a beautiful day and I'll see you tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. i love these!!! they are are just soooo cute! they will look perfect on all your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out lovely! I've been on a tag making kick myself - they are so much fun to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, those are so cute!!
    I am way behind in the Christmas department because our decorations are in storage. But I am really starting to feel the Christmas spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look awesome!! I love the way handmade tags look on packages, it just adds something extra. You and the girls did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! And its so great that your girls helped you, its such a fun project for you all to share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags! Looks like you're off to a good start! I haven't even decorated the house yet!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags look great. Have fun wrapping gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome Becky. I love that the girls are really enjoying creating with you :)
    It looks like you have the holidays down pat, good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great! I need to make some tags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew they would look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete