Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PDCC 102

Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm playing along at the Play Date Cafe!  It's been several weeks since I've played and I was so excited when I saw the colors this week AND was able to play!






How fun are these colors?  I was so inspired by them and was able to get to work right away on my card.  I love when that happens!


Now, there is A LOT happin' on this here card and I'm somewhat bummed that the colors didn't quite translate as well in the photo.  In real life they look AMAZING!  ;)  (patting myself on the back here)  I used Papertrey Inks Royal Velvet for my base and heat embossed that Trick or Treat stamp with Ranger black embossing powder.  Then I layered on the punched piece which is Papertrey's Plum Pudding.  I tied a bit of Royal Velvet satin ribbon around that piece to finish off the rough edge.


Here's a close up of my centerpiece ;)  I used one of my beloved Martha Stewart spiderwebs and punched a 1 3/4" Simply Chartreuse circle and ran it through my Cuttlebug.  Then I just added a fun Halloween brad and my sentiment stamped on more Plum Pudding!

I hope you have a fun Tuesday planned.  I'm headed off to the dentist this morning and then on it to work.  Thanks for stopping in today and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. oh this is just way tooo awesome! i love everything. love the background stamp and the embossing!! you really rocked this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! What a fun color combo to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect color combo for Halloween, such a great card! Love the black cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love how you combined the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Becky, love the color combo and the cat on the web embellishment, too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card-love the colors and the web doily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card, the background is just fabulous! And those spider webs are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome !!!!
    Such a fun card and I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool card and I love that spider web!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete