Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some new goodies!

It's Wednesday my friends!  Woo hoo!  This week is chugging right along and I was halfway productive last night, just as I had hoped!  Awesome, right?

So you know a couple of weeks ago how  told you I was in the mood to shop a little bit?  Well...I've picked a few things up here and there and I thought I would share them with you.  Please hang in there with me.  I've got a lot of pictures, I didn't think to pile everything up and take one big picture until AFTER I put everything away :)


I picked these stamps up at Archivers.  My first set of Hero Arts/Basic Grey.  This set of flowers is Hello Luscious and I saw an awesome card Dawn McVey made and was so inspired, I had to pick them up!  The other stamp is from Unity Stamp Company and I grabbed it because a) it's adorable and b) it reminds me of our house...sort of.  Although Abie was quick to tell me it looked NOTHING like our house.  Aaahhh, the honesty of a nine year old ;)


This is my first pot of Claudine Hellmuth paint.  I've heard great, great things about this and tried to pick out a neutral color that I thought I would use a lot.  You know, I like to get the most bang for my buck.

Here's another first for me.  Some October Afternoon Sprinklers!  Super excited to try these out with my next purchase...
This is regular old twill tape that I got at Joann's.  Now, I've seen tons of videos where ladies have made wrinkle ribbon with that other tape stuff (the name escapes me now) but I can only find it online and I'm WAY to impatient to wait for delivery through the mail.  So when I saw someone use twill tape to make the stuff, only it wasn't as wrinkly, I can't even tell you how super excited I was!!!!


A new punch I picked up at Joann's.  40% off...of course!  I never would have bought this if I hadn't seen it used on a card somewhere.  So, so pretty!


Some Tim Holtz memo pins and small tags from Joann's, again 40% off.  Saw a super cool idea I want to try with those tags!

Get this...Tim Holtz dies at Joann's now?  Seriously, did I miss the memo on this one?  So excited when i saw these AND they were 40% off.  Now I can make all the same way cool UN-caged birds as Tracy! ;)

 
Last, but not least, some red Thickers, for my vacation mini, and yes...another punch.  This one I've wanted FOREVER!  I picked these up at Michaels with a 40% off coupon.

Whew, are you shopped out yet?  The only thing I still have on my wish list is the Martha Stewart Butterfly Large Double Punch.  Oh, and of course all that cool new paper from CHA in 6x6!  What about you.  What have you bought lately or what are you wanting to buy?

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow.  I have a super fun tag I made with some of my new goodies!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a fab Wednesday!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love those punches - honestly, I could use border punches on every layout. Have fun playing with all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with a punch or a stamp! Great purchases. Can't wait to see what you create with your new finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are awesome goodies. Can't wait to see what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on a scrap buying freeze right now, but am looking forward to picking up a few things from the new CHA releases for sure!

    I love that little house stamp. And really would love to know what you think of the OA sprinklers. I mostly use Studio Calico and Maya Road mists, but have been wanting to try the OA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I am totally drooling/ excited for you! I will definately need to try a bigger JoAnns than the one and score some TH of my own! Have fun with your purchases- Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all! Especially the house stamp.

    I am the worst for going shopping, and I need to stop by Michaels to pick up some more adhesive (how I ran out I have no idea!)! Now that I've seen all of these wonderful purchases, I have a feeling I'll be coming home with a TON more than just tape runners and glue dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you got some fun goodies.
    I haven't even heart of half the things you bought,lol.
    As for the "uncaged bird", teehee. You will love his dies.
    Hmmm what have I purchased lately.....Copics. I am going over the border, hopefully tomorrow to pick them up. I know I am so bad, but it feels so good, lol.

    ReplyDelete