Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Slow and steady.

Happy Wednesday!  Do you remember back about a month ago when I posted about the beginnings of my vacation album?  Well, I just now have finished my cover.  This is what I mean about slow and steady.  I love to make cards and tags and quick little projects because they're just that...quick.  An album, especially one like this, is a bit daunting to me.  I've made mini albums before, but this and the way I have it pictured in my head, is different than anything I've made before. 

So, I'm going to share it with you in stages.  As I finish it.  Today all I have is the cover :)



The black cover is Cosmo Cricket.  The paper and ticket is OA Boarding Pass.  I added red Thickers and PTI baker's twine and a Tim Holtz memo pin.

That's it folks! A quick and easy cover for you today.  Have a fantastic Wednesday.  See you tomorrow and thanks for popping!

10 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job with this cover...just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cover is so cute, love the paper and that twine! I also tend to be slow on mini album projects, trying to get it "just right", I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome--love the addition of the twine and the stick pin holding the ticket--great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cover! I like the colors. It kinda has that retro feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool cover! Very retro :0) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Cover! I love the black and punch out...I may just have to scraplift that from you! Good luck with the rest of the album. Hopefully with the girls in school, the mojo will flow! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks awesome Becky.
    I enjoy making quick projects, but I always seem to decide to make my own embellishments then it takes long anyway ;)
    I just purchased my first bakers twine, love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete