Friday, August 26, 2011

The coolest flowers EVER!

Happy Friday everyone!  This has been one of those weeks that Friday just couldn't come fast enough for me.  Work has been out of control and we've been busy with the girls first week full time at school.  I'm so ready for the weekend :)  But first I want to share with you the coolest flowers ever!

Remember the new die I showed you yesterday, that I picked up from Papertrey, and how I said I was having issues with it?  Well I resorted to the message board and it seems there were others that were having the same problem I was having.  I really wonder what we ever did before the Internet.  All I had to do was flip my die over and it cut through paper, first try.  Now why didn't I think of that?  Okay, you ready to see these flowers?


Ack!  Could you just die from the cuteness?





I'm in love.


Check out the dimension on these puppies!


And these are just plain old cardstock.  I'm picturing misted flowers, old book print flowers, patterned paper flowers, OMG GLITTERED FLOWERS!!!!  Seriously, I have to go now, the excitement is just to much for me.

Have an awesome weekend my friends!  Go forth and be crafty, that is my goal as well.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you back here on Monday, same bat time same bat channel.


14 comments:

  1. Ah! I love them! They look so wonderful, and I love the matching buttons in the center! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! this is just way too cool! do you have the title or number of this die at paper trey ink--you are sooooo bad on my wallet girlfriend!hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing! I think I need that die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. So much glitter! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the puffy look to them. Might have to find that die :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are amazing, such wonderful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! They are too stinkin' adorable! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are amazing! I love the dimension and I can really picture them glittered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, you made those?!!
    They are beautiful!
    I can't wait to see the other types you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right, these are so adorable.
    Love these ones, I can picture so much you can do with this die.
    Adding that button was the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right...those are amazing flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those flowers are just plain AWESOME!!!! Those would be great on so many projects! Can't wait to see what you use them with and what different papers you use!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Those are amazing-I don't even use that many flowers but I kind of want that die right now. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete