Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last Day of Funk!

Happy Tuesday!  I have a quick post for you today, with a blurry picture :)  Have you been feeling funky lately?  If so, scroll down to my previous two posts and see my funk busting craft moves!  I have one more trick for you today!

Do you ever get roped in to buying those little tag books that match the paper pads?  I've only bought one, but have contemplated buying more than that!  They're just so adorable.  Well, I usually use these as journaling spots but this time I made a little embellishment/tag out of one!

(insert blurry pic here)


So if you've ever bought these tag books before, you know there's a GIGANTIC hole in one end.  I simple covered it up with one of my stick pins (remember when I made these?) and a butterfly, popped up on a foam dimensional. 

Now this can be used on a gift bag or a card.  But I think I might just sit and stare at it for awhile.  Haha!

Have a fantabulous Tuesday!  I'll see you tomorrow and thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. way toooo cute girlfriend! so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I have a page or two of those tags that I have yet to put to use. I will have to give some of these techniques a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tag! Great way to spruce it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I never buy tags because I wasn't sure what to do with them, but you can be sure I'll be picking some up in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! That is a great idea. I'm always trying to think of ways to use these. I have a ton - I love them, but don't always need them for journaling. Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Love your stick pin.
    I don't think I have any of these tags, now I want some :)
    Boy you sure love to enable me, lol.

    ReplyDelete