Thursday, January 13, 2011

L-O-V-E :)

Hi all!  I'm super excited about my project today.  Last week I ordered the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge.  It has a bunch of different banner images on it that I LOVE!!!!  I have a feeling I'll be making banners for everything!  Haha!  This one is for Valentine's Day!
This was so much fun to make!  I pulled everything pink and red out of my stash and just went to town.  How easy is that?  I think next time I'll go for a non traditional banner shape...  Mix it up a bit!

What's going on for you this Thursday?  We had a -17 degree windchill yesterday.  Brrr!  Hoping for a positive windchilll today!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. oh wow those are just to darn cute!!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love" your banner.
    I was going to make one for Christmas didn't happen.
    The temp here was -12C here today. Thats on a nice day LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet banner. Just perfect inspiration for valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banner is great! Sounds like a super Cricut cartridge to own!

    ReplyDelete